
"Summer Fruit Salad" - Cary
I was uninspired for this week's theme... until I came home Wednesday night and saw the peach and nectarine on the counter. Summer fruit is so very yummy.
E-3 w/ 18-180mm @ 44mm, 1/80 sec @ f/8, ISO 100, RAW proc in ALR2 & PS-CS3
Fresh from the garden. Just add butter, salt, and pepper to taste.
55 mm, f/5.6, 1/4000 sec., ISO 400, A-Priority, Center Weighted
Next Week's Challenge:
Southern Shots
1 July 2009 - Weekly Photo Challenge: "America the Beautiful"
Due: 8 July 2009
I figured we ought to do a picture for the 4th. I plan on doing a recipe one as soon as I get a chance... slacker.
Next week we'll go back to Cary choosing the topics for a while (assuming there are no objections from him or anyone else). Good luck and let's see some good American pictures this week.
Matt
Southern Shots
1 July 2009 - Weekly Photo Challenge: "America the Beautiful"
Due: 8 July 2009
I figured we ought to do a picture for the 4th. I plan on doing a recipe one as soon as I get a chance... slacker.
Next week we'll go back to Cary choosing the topics for a while (assuming there are no objections from him or anyone else). Good luck and let's see some good American pictures this week.
Matt
No comments:
Post a Comment