
"Escape Velocity" - Cary
Like Lisa, I had the idea of taking pictures of children's shadows on a playground. I found that kids on swings are nearly irresistible to photograph. This kid was a ham - literally begging me to take pictures of his stunts. You can see more from my swings and shadows shooting here.
E-3 w/12-60mm @ 12mm, 1/800 sec @ f/5.6, ISO 100
"Outlaws" - Matt
The kids had fun putting their shadows up on a blanket hung from the ceiling.
26mm, f/4.2, 1/60 sec
"Swinging Shadow" - Lisa
Southern Shots
Next Week's Challenge: " Double Exposure"
I am thinking that our cameras have thecapability to do double exposures? If not, can we layer in our photo editing program? Either way, it's a great opportunity to be creative.
Due: April 7, 2010
Bonus Pics:

"Backlit Tree" - Cary
I'm always drawn to nicely shaped trees, particularly when they're backlit by the rising or setting sun against a blue sky. This one is in the parking lot of the Vicksburg Military Park. The fact that the branches are still mostly bare made the shot irresistible to me.
E-3 w/ 12-60mm @ 12 mm, 1/640 sec @ f/8, ISO 100


No comments:
Post a Comment