Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Boo!


We interrupt your regularly scheduled assignment for a spooky-boo special report. With Halloween this weekend, I want to see what makes you go AHHH!!! Eeekk! or even aww. After your Halloween break don't forget to post your landscape/portrait projects as you complete them.

Batman - Isaac


"Sugar Buzz" - Lisa


"Sheriff" - Matt
He played the part well.

"The three amigos" - Aaron
They were a little cold but very patient while I tried to get this shot. I also tried some light painting, but I learned that that is harder than it looks to get to it come out looking well.

"Two Faced Jack O Lantern" - Mike
The boys had a disagreement over how to carve the Jack O'Lantern, so we carved one design on one side and a different one on the other. It was fun to see the projected image behind on the wall. The eye was a bit spooky to look at, though.

No comments: