Well, it's going to be a while before she can read on her own, but she sure loves to try and do everything her older siblings do. All the older children love to read and she decided to join in on the fun.
24mm, f/4.5, 1/100 sec., ISO 800

"Benjamin, Oranje Fan" - Cary
Benjamin is usually up for anything unusual and silly. Wearing my orange clown hair during Holland's World Cup games is a good example of his fun-loving nature.
E-3 w/ 12-60mm @ 32 mm, 1/80 sec @ f/5.6, ISO 800
"Peaceful" - Mari
Sleeping is what Julia does best. She even sleeps through the night!
55mm, f/5.6, 1/6 sec. iso-100, flash on second curtain
"Resting in the midst of commotion" - Aaron
Julia is really good at sleeping through anything, even her brothers jumping on the couch and yelling.
f/4.5, 1/3 sec., 24mm, iso-100, flash on second curtain
Next Week's Challenge:
Southern Shots
30 June 2010 - Weekly Photo Challenge: "What got you going"
Due: 7 July 2010
So Matt told me that he wanted me to pick the topics a few weeks ago. I warned him about the logic of having the guy who has not posted in six months pick topics, but he persisted. So, this week I wanted to try something different, mainly to ensure that I will post something. I want us all to share a photo of the reason why you upgraded from that point and shoot. Kind of like a free study, but more. Think of what got you wanting take more than just a typical vacation snap shot and share that with the rest of us.
-Kirk
Southern Shots
30 June 2010 - Weekly Photo Challenge: "What got you going"
Due: 7 July 2010
So Matt told me that he wanted me to pick the topics a few weeks ago. I warned him about the logic of having the guy who has not posted in six months pick topics, but he persisted. So, this week I wanted to try something different, mainly to ensure that I will post something. I want us all to share a photo of the reason why you upgraded from that point and shoot. Kind of like a free study, but more. Think of what got you wanting take more than just a typical vacation snap shot and share that with the rest of us.
-Kirk

No comments:
Post a Comment