"Clone" - MikeWe found this box in the attic that had a dial with the labels Duplicator and Transmogrifier on it. Little did I know that when Ethan climbed in with the dial set to Duplicator that the box would start to glow from inside and clones of him would climb out.
f/2.8, 1/60 sec., ISO 400, 17 mm

"Mask" - by Lisa
Perhaps this isn't exactly what you were looking for, but the other things I tried didn't work like I wanted it to, so I decided to use this photo which, took me hours to learn how to do! So... it's not quite mask, but it will have to do. (Matt, do you recognize those eyes?)

"Sharpening" - Cary
In the Spring, every lawn mower blade could do with some good sharpening, just like most digital images.
E-3 w/ 12-60mm @ 54mm, 1/6 sec @ f/5.6, ISO 200
"Heal (or Heel)" - Matt
The new baby, Gideon. Here's another that shows more of him:SouthernShots Weekly Challenge
Theme: As Seen in the Menu...
Due: 16 March 2011
Explanation: As alluded to in the link I provided last time, this theme has to do with terms or menu items seen in photoshop or other image editing programs. So terms like "crop", "layers", "contrast", "saturation" - these are all potential themes. Basically if you can find the term in an image editing program either in the menu or some window, toolbox or palette, then that's a valid theme. So look at your image editing program(s) and start thinking about some possibilities. As always, creativity and clever plays on words are worth bonus points. :)
Happy shooting!
Cary
1 comment:
I loaded the page and saw Lisa's picture and thought I had logged into the wrong blog by mistake; Rick's. The eyes are unmistakably Karen's. - Matt
Post a Comment