
"Jacob at the Levee" - Aaron
We went to the waterfront on Sunday after church to look at the floodwaters. The boys had fun throwing rocks into the Yazoo diversion canal.
"Go Lancers" - Matt
Number 10 won this fight - obvious from his expression.

"State Flower" - Cary
I realized the other day, to my surprise, that I had exactly 1 picture of a magnolia blossom in my catalog of images. Not too good for having been a resident of the Magnolia State for approaching 17 years now. I think the blossoms work well in b/w but also look great in color.
E-3 w/ 12-60mm @ 30mm, 1/320 sec @ f/11, ISO 200

"Contemplating Life" - Lisa
I followed this old man around from a distance really wanting to take a profile picture of him with his long gray-white beard and so many deep wrinkles that told a story but I was too shy to ask so when his back was turned... I snuck this shot.
1 comment:
I love this picture, but now I am really curious to see what he looks like with the beard and wrinkles!
Jen
Post a Comment