I found this row of lampposts after taking a picture of the bridges and turning around. At least it was a little more original than the bridges.
no flash,22 mm, f/6.3, 1/4000 sec, ISO 400, center weight, A-priority
I was hoping to catch a passing car but found the row of lights were enough
no flash,31 mm, f/20, 2 sec, ISO 200, center weight, S-priority
I only had a second to take this shot before Caleb ran off.
No flash, manual lens, 1/320 sec, iso 200, center weighted
After seeing this while driving down the road, I couldn't resist pulling over to get this shot. There was no sign of Toto though.
113 mm, f/4.2, 1/200 sec, ISO 100, pattern metering, A-priority
"Confusion" - TimAlthough I did not take this picture this week, I thought it fit the topic well. At the center of the picture it's difficult to determine what is there.
No comments:
Post a Comment